2. Knuckle IPhone Case: eBay £5.95 - I'm still on the hunt for an IPhone case, and I love this one from eBay. It's the perfect knuckle grip phone case with an edgy look as well as being able to handle your phone much easier. I like having my phone in my hand rather than hunting around for it in my bag or keeping having to take it out my pocket, so this is the ideal case for people who are on the go with their phone!
3. KAPOW Beanie: Topshop £12 - Still obsessed with beanies, I fell in love with this little number from Topshop. There's a lot of slogan clothing out at the moment, this beanie is the perfect hint of slogan-ness for a basic outfit to give it a little paz-zaz!
4. Hologram Nail Lacquer: Nfu.Oh £17.95 - I am LOVINGGGGG the whole hologram trend that's popping up, I've seen a lot of little messenger bags and lace up shoes in hologram at the moment, so I thought lets see if there's a nail varnish for hologram nails! And found this little beauty on my search, yes it is a little pricey for a nail varnish but you are able to achieve superly unique nails! They are available in different hologram colours such as pink, purple and blue so you can choose from a range of colours. I really want a bottle, deffo a next purchase!
5. Silver ID Necklace: eBay £13.52 - Chunky statement chain necklaces are a huge trend at the moment to give any outfit a bit of an egde and I'm obsessed with them. Even from my previous Wednesday Wishes I have the lion head chain necklace. I love jewellery that is simple but bad-ass looking and this chain is the perfect piece for that.
6. Faux Celine T-Shirt: eBay £7.49 - Celine t-shirts are everywhere!! They are the perfect basic slogan t-shirt for an everyday outfit, simply paired with black skinnies or even disco pants and your good to go!!
7. Peonny Cut Out Boots: Miss Guided £34.99 - Still crazy about cut-out boots, I found these little beauts at Miss Guided. Although I am completely fallen for Topshops Arabels, these are a little more lighter on the pocket and still beautiful. I love the slight contrast with the bottom sole and heel, giving it a little more colour rather than all black.