13.2.14

Look | LBD X NEOPRENE

*Neoprene Dress: Warehouse £38*
Fluffy Crop Top: Primark £10
Chunky Chelsea Boots: New Look £24.99

Hi all!!

Ok, so a bit of a all black everything kinda outfit today, Warehouse sent me over this amazing dress and I'm completely in love guys!! It's made from neoprene so fits perfect with the whole neoprene sports luxe trend at the moment, but most of all it's minimal detail is what makes it so chic. The neck line is just on point, with two simple darts and a slightly raised collar to give a really chic look. Being the perfect little black dress it's so comfy too, the neoprene is extremely soft and flattering and it's got a chunky zip at the back for an extra sporty look. Dressed up or down it's just right for any occasion I think, I decided to add my fluffy crop underneath to add some texture and give a little more casual chic look.

I decided to do something a little different with my hair, going for the minimal messy hair-do that I've being seeing all over Instagram lately, I thought it would pair up just right with the dress, and I have to admit I do like it!! I might switch up to this style a little more now, what you guys think??

Omg so I've been on the hunt for the perfect chelsea boots and was looking into getting the Vagabond Libby's but wasn't sure about forking out so much money on shoes, but thank the lord I found these beauties at New Look!! They've got the whole cleated sole and chunkyness and everythingg you could ask for and for only £25!! Glad I didn't go for the Vagabonds :P

 

46 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this look!!

    www.stylecastle.co.uk

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool, really love this outfit, and that neoprene dress is amazing!

    Muny’sFashionFanatique | FASHION & STYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is stunning, I LOVE an all black look this is so edgy and cool xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look and those boots were such a good deal! xx

    rachraves.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress, the sleeves are very cool! and your hair looks good and yes it looks very much like the runway hair that was all over NYFW :)
    xo
    http://thefashionistabubble.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the most amazing style! I'm quite curious about this neoprene fabric everyone's been going on about.

    http://theleatherfannypack.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so comfy honestly and it looks so minimal and chic! :) x

      Delete
  7. I love the boots they look amazing with your outfit
    Roshni’s Journey

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing! And wow, those boots are so good for the price. I might look into them, as I had wanted a pair of Vagabonds too
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you was going to get Vagabonds I would totally suggest these, they're so similar and cheap!! :) x

      Delete
  9. love how you've paired the fluffy top with the dress! gorgeous outfit!
    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit and liking the fluffy crop match with the dress x
    http://fashiononmyback.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit so much xxx

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm totally in love with your last outfits!
    That furry crop top from primark and your boots are simply perfect, you have a new follower dear :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my, I absolutely love this, you look stunning, everything is perfect from the hair to the shoes, the make-up...everything
    I love the all black ensemble and I have those pair of shoes too, so SO happy about them, they pretty much look exactly like the Vagabonds for a fraction of the price, such a bargain <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lots luvly!! I know I'm so glad I got them as I wasn't too sure, but they're perfect!! :) x

      Delete
  14. I love this look - that fluffy crop top is a bargain!

    http://harrietjessica.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really cool! And i love have you can rock that lipstick!

    www.missannieway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful look!! nice blog!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin? let me know...
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun will deffo come by your blog!! :) x

      Delete
  17. hey! love the boots and youre so pretty!!! :) would you like to follow for a follow? just let me know on my blog heleenakk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chica!! Will deffo pop by your blog! :) x

      Delete
  18. Looks like I'm going to need to order these boots online! Great look! xx

    http://adornedcreatures.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those boots are everything!!! So perfect <3 <3 I've been lusting over them for weeks now haha! xoxo

    newkidblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol grab them while they're still around!! :) x

      Delete
  20. beautiful

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this outfit, something I would wear! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete