7.3.14

Look | LAYERS X LAYERS



Cropped Sweatshirt: eBay
Sheer Shirt: Dorothy Perkins (old)
Black Skinny Jeans: Primark £11
Statement Necklace: Primark £8
Longer Necklace: Mum's
Slip-ons: Topshop £20


Happy Friday and weekend all!!

If you've been following me on Instagram you will have already seen this gorgeous statement necklace. Ive been seeing these ethnic type statement necklaces creep up here and there recently and I have to say it's right up my street!! I love the whole style of them and being hindu my mum has loads of them from years back that where gifted to her when she got married, those are real silver though but still in the same style and I'm so glad I can make use of them in my outfits!! But if any of you want to grab this one I'd suggest you run to Primark theyre only £8!! Such a bargain!! The longer one in the pictures is actually one of mum's, I decided to layer them both up as I think they super cool layered on top of each other.

I decided to layer up today with different textures, I love the look of sheer fabric with something a lot more thick like this sweatshirt, gives the perfect contrast. And not to forget my ever so loved Topshop slip-ons which I think a lot of you might be fed up of seeing now haha!

These past few days have been so manic guys!! It just so happens to be my birthday on Tuesday so trying to get things organzied has been a little mental. Not going to be doing much just have a family get together but for some reason things have just got so on top of me it feels like there arent enough hours in the day to get things done, but I've finally got round to getting everything done today so I'm looking forward to having a relaxed weekend before I turn old haha!! 

Anyhoww guys, I hope you all have a lovely weekend too!! :)


44 comments:

  1. Looking stunning love then cropped sweater and sheer shirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look and your hair looks amazing! Love the nose ring!

    Muny’sFashionFanatique | FASHION & STYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this A LOT! Gorgeous x

    Http://thosewingedeyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with this look, it's perfect <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That statement necklace is the prettiest thing! Happy birthday for Monday! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love the cropped sweater! I live in sweaters at the moment so to see you mix it up like that has given me some ideas :)
    Love Holly x
    http://afreakoffashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Glad it helped!! :D x

      Delete
  7. Love it love it! That statement necklace is stunning, you look a-ma-zing!

    http://www.mursway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the crop and the layers x
    http://fashiononmyback.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect outfit, your necklaces are awesome!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. adore your use of layering here
    great look


    you can find me at...
    ordaining serendipity
    fashionfademagazine.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit! Especially your shoes!! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want, need, love your necklace!!



    Check out my fashion/beauty blog, I promise u, you won't regret it! :)

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun!! Will deffo come and check your blog out! :) x

      Delete
  13. Fabulous necklace!!! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Why are you so gorgeoussss <3 Love the whole look! xoxo

    ♡Kudzai || NEWKIDBLOGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw!! Thanks lots hunn!! :)) x

      Delete
  15. You look so simple but still beautiful, great look, I'm impressed!
    I'm a beginning blogger, check it out www.shawsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks luvly!! Will deffo pop by! :)) x

      Delete
  16. this is such an awesome outfit, the combination is perfect <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look stunning, fell in love with the outfit (esp those necklaces, to die for!).


    vamirato.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow, that primark necklace is amazing!!!!! :) xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  19. This outfit is so gorgeous! :)
    I love the cropped jumper with the oversized shirt and necklace!

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really cool outfit & i love how you layered different colours

    If you have a spare minute pretty please could you vote for me as 'Best Personal Style Blog Newcomer' at Company Magazine's Style awards 2014? It only takes a few seconds and I would really appreciate it! To vote please follow this link: http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/company-style-blogger-awards-2014

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely stunned that your necklace is from primark
    It's so beautiful

    Please could you check out my blog on http://soniaamponsah.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1 much appreciated
    Xoxo
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely stunned that your necklace is from primark
    It's so beautiful

    Please could you check out my blog on http://soniaamponsah.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1 much appreciated
    Xoxo
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete